In this week’s episode, we talk about time management and how you can get the most out your day, alongside a book that will change the way that you get things done.
This Week’s Mailbag Question:
What are the biggest time-saving strategies to use in everyday life?
- First fruits: staging up your day for the success that you want to have.
- Being a time pirate: calendaring everything?
- Distractions: be helpful or say no?
- Delegate and eliminate: stay in your sweet spot, and let people help
- Boundaries: make sure that work doesn’t leak into personal
This Week’s Food For Thought
A strategy for clarity in your email inbox that can be applied to much of your life. Don’t be overwhelmed by email – have a mind like water, with clarity and peace. Our minds are great thinking machines, but they’re not necessarily great storage machines. Use your brain for the right purposes.