In this week’s episode, we discuss how to define your marketing budget to make sure that you cover all of your bases and maximize your opportunities – and then how to present that budget to the powers that be.
This Week’s Mailbag Question:
What should we be spending on digital marketing?
- How much should you spend on your website?
- How much should you spend on SEO?
- How much should you budget for content marketing?
- How much for email marketing?
- Social media?
- Is it time to start doing video?
- Could a podcast be right for you (do you have a golden voice and a face for radio)?
This Week’s Food For Thought
How to Present
Tobin talks about his three tips for giving a great presentation. These are important for getting your company to trust in your budget, but they’re also helpful for presentations in general.
Jon is an inbound strategist with a passion for helping clients take the mystery out of their marketing. His goal is to write about digital marketing using as little jargon as possible. He’s watched a few too many Pittsburgh sporting events.