In this week’s episode, we discuss why integrating sales and marketing is so crucial, then examine the best ways to do align the two departments.
This Week’s Mailbag Question:
How should I integrate sales and marketing?
- Why is integrating sales and marketing important?
- What does integration mean?
- What tools should be used for integration? (Hint: Marketing Automation!!)
- How often should sales and marketing meet?
- What stats should each side bring to the table
This Week’s Food for Thought
What Can You Cut?
Tobin gives you permission to cut one thing from your marketing over the upcoming quarter. Don’t overload your plate. Focus on what really matters, and be brave enough to admit what doesn’t.
Jon is an inbound strategist with a passion for helping clients take the mystery out of their marketing. His goal is to write about digital marketing using as little jargon as possible. He’s watched a few too many Pittsburgh sporting events.