In this week’s episode, Jake and Tobin discuss how they were able to double one client’s traffic over the course of a year – and how to determine the tactics that will work best for your company. Then, they tackle a mailbag question: is getting a Google Analytics certification worth the effort?
This Week’s Topic:
How to Double Website Traffic in a Year
- Where was the company at the beginning of the year?
- What strategies and tactics contributed to growth?
- How can you apply tactics to your own company?
- How can you pivot towards a new opportunity, or away from something that isn’t working?
- Mailbag: Should I get a Google Analytics certification?
Jon is an inbound strategist with a passion for helping clients take the mystery out of their marketing. His goal is to write about digital marketing using as little jargon as possible. He’s watched a few too many Pittsburgh sporting events.